- About Us
- Indian IP & Global Services
- Science & Tech Sectors
- Contact Us
Health care is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery-obstetrics , medicine, nursing and other care providers.
The study of the biochemical and physiological effects of drugs on human beings.
Biochemists study the elements, compounds and chemical reactions that are controlled by biomolecules.
Organic chemistry is a scientific study of the structure, properties, and reactions of organic compounds and organic materials.
Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale.
Metallurgy is a domain of materials science and materials engineering that studies the physical and chemical behavior of metallic elements.
The life sciences comprise the fields of science that involve the scientific study of living organisms – such as microorganisms, plants, animals, and human beings – as well as related considerations like bioethics.Health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in humans. Health care is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery-obstetrics , medicine, nursing, optometry, pharmacy and other care providers.
1) Pharmacology: the study of the biochemical and physiological effects of drugs on human beings.
2) Pharmacodynamics: the study of the cellular and molecular interactions of drugs with their receptors. Simply “What the drug does to the body”
3) Pharmacokinetics: the study of the factors that control the concentration of drug at various sites in the body. Simply “What the body does to the drug”
4) Pharmaceutical toxicology: the study of the harmful or toxic effects of drugs.
5) Pharmacogenomics: the study of the inheritance of characteristic patterns of interaction between drugs and organisms.
6) Pharmaceutical chemistry: the study of drug design to optimize pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, and synthesis of new drug molecules (Medicinal Chemistry).
7) Pharmaceutics: the study and design of drug formulation for optimum delivery, stability, pharmacokinetics, and patient acceptance.
8) Pharmacognosy: the study of medicines derived from natural sources.
1) Physical chemistry -Physical chemistry is the study of macroscopic, atomic, subatomic, and particulate phenomena in chemical systems in terms of laws and concepts of physics. It applies the principles, practices and concepts of physics such as motion, energy, force, time, thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, statistical mechanics and dynamics, equilibrium.
2) Organic chemistry – Organic chemistry is a chemistry subdiscipline involving the scientific study of the structure, properties, and reactions of organic compounds and organic materials, i.e., matter in its various forms that contain carbon atoms.
3) Inorganic chemistry – Inorganic chemistry is the study of the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organometallic compounds. This field covers all chemical compounds except the myriad organic compounds (carbon based compounds, usually containing C-H bonds), which are the subjects of organic chemistry.
Metallurgy is a domain of materials science and materials engineering that studies the physical and chemical behavior of metallic elements, their intermetallic compounds, and their mixtures, which are called alloys.
Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards.
ANS IP Management Services has a qualified and experienced team of patent agents and patent attorneys in India. Intellectual Property mainly includes patent, design, trademark and copyright.